- Eversoft® cowhide leather, flame and heat resistant 3.5 to 4.0 oz. leather tanned with additives to stay soft and provided low water absorbance when soaked repeatedly. Meets NFPA flame resistance test
- 3.5 to 4.0 oz. smooth grain Flexor cow leather back with 60+ TPP rating
- Exclusive breathable adhesive for glove bonding
- Pryotect Barricade 3 mil Barrier that is 100% waterproof, viral/chemical penetration resistant and protects against blood borne pathogens
- 4” Nomex® wristlet cuff with leather pull patch
- Meets NFPA 1971-2013 standard and is SEI certified
- Red/Black Leather
- Proudly made in the USA with highly skilled employees
Flame and heat resistant 3.5 oz. to 4.0 oz. Eversoft® cowhide leather palm tanned to meet NFPA flame test with additives to stay soft and have low water absorbance when wet repeatedly.
A girdle is sewn into palm for positive grip and extended wear for thumb area. Welts sewn into the middle and ring fingers for extra seam strength.
3.5 to 4.0 oz. smooth grain Flexor cow leather back with a knuckle band sewn across knuckles to give a layer of extra protection with a 60+ TPP rating.
A double layer of soft 6 oz. FR modacrylic no melt no drip liner for a smooth inside feel and heat protection to the back of hand.
A leather cuff is sewn inside wrist opening over liner for extended wear of liner and smoother donning.
Exclusive breathable adhesive is coated over entire finger, thumb and palm area, ensuring full liner/barrier/glove bonding.
Pyrotect Barricade 3 mil moisture barrier is breathable 100 % water proof, protects from viral, chemical penetration and blood borne pathogens; extends full length of glove for full protection.
4” Nomex® wristlet close fitting cuff to prevent embers or sharp debris entry, extending not less than 2 inches beyond wrist crease with elastic sewn on back to wrist area.
Gauntlet style has smooth grain all leather 1 inch cuff hemmed over top of glove. Elastic is sewn to wrist crease on back and palm for close fitting cuff.
This glove meets the NFPA 1971-2013 standard and is SEI certified.