Because of shipping and availability issues due to Covid 19, please call 330.482.9300 for availability of this helmet. If not in stock, please allow 10 weeks for delivery.
1044 Defender Deluxe Fire Helmet includes:
- Black Nomex ear flap
- Carved eagle shield holder
- Reflexite trim
The Defender® Goggle for MSA Cairns 1044 Traditional Helmets offers eye protection from dust, dirt, and grit. Sleek and attractive construction allows fast, easy raising and lowering of your goggle even with gloved hands. This goggle's exclusive integral design is retractable for the ultimate in compact convenience. Quick-disconnect for fast lens change-out. The Tuffshield (slightly tinted) Goggle is NFPA-compliant.
If you're in the market for a new Cairns 1044 Helmet get the streamlined advantage of the new NFPA- compliant MSA Defender Goggle. The Cairns 1044 Traditional Helmet offers the perfect combination of durability and performance in a lightweight, high performance design.
• Ultra tough, Duraglas composite material. Performs extremely well in a fire helmet design.
• Through color material. If the shell is scratched it will still show the original color.
• Use of non-painted shell. Provides rugged performance with a style some firefighters prefer.
• Water-based foam material. Will not burn or char unlike older foam versions.
• Tube-lock system is incorporated in the cap. This is part of the shock absorbing system to create a more protective fire helmet.
• Ease of Adjustment. Easy to adjust front adjustment tab. Simple three hold pin-lock adjustment tabs in the rear.
• Matte finish on the shell. Provides firefighters with the look they want with all of the features of the 1010.
• Low ride helmet design. Gives the wearer a better balanced helmet. The helmet has a lower center of gravity than the competition.
• All other 1010 helmet accessories can be used on the 1044. This creates a lower switching cost for a customer if they can use their current modern helmet parts.
• The 1044 has full NFPA 1971-2000 approval. This helmet not only meets the standard but is designed and tested to go beyond it.