If we do not have this helmet in stock, please allow 4 weeks for delivery. If you would like to check the availability of this helmet before ordering please call 330.482.9300.
1010 Defender Deluxe Fire Helmet includes:
- Black Nomex ear flap
- Carved eagle shield holder
- Reflexite trim
The Defender® Goggle for MSA Cairns 1010 Traditional Helmets offers eye protection from dust, dirt, and grit. Sleek and attractive construction allows fast, easy raising and lowering of your goggle even with gloved hands. This goggle's exclusive integral design is retractable for the ultimate in compact convenience. Quick-disconnect for fast lens change-out. The Tuffshield (slightly tinted) Goggle is NFPA-compliant.
If you're in the market for a new Cairns 1010 Helmet get the streamlined advantage of the new NFPA- compliant MSA Defender Goggle. The Cairns 1010 Traditional Helmet offers the perfect combination of durability and performance in a lightweight, high performance design.
• Ultra tough, Duraglas composite material. Performs extremely well in a fire helmet design.
• Through color material. If the shell is scratched it will still show the original color.
• Use of non-painted shell. Provides rugged performance with a style some firefighters prefer.
• Water-based foam material. Will not burn or char unlike older foam versions.
• Tube-lock system is incorporated in the cap. This is part of the shock absorbing system to create a more protective fire helmet.
• Ease of Adjustment. Easy to adjust front adjustment tab. Simple three hold pin-lock adjustment tabs in the rear.
• Low ride helmet design. Gives the wearer a better balanced helmet. The helmet has a lower center of gravity than the competition.
• The 1010 has full NFPA 1971-2000 approval. This helmet not only meets the standard but is designed and tested to go beyond it.