Fire force is the one stop shop for all your fire fighting equipment. We offer supplies and gear for today's demanding fire fighter. Including fire helmets, fire gloves, boots, flashlights, and accessories. If you don't see the fire fighting equipment that you are looking for, or have any sales or service questions, please give us a call at 330.482.9300.
Please contact us at 330.482.9300 for the price of this item. Thank you!
Traditionally, in high temperatures, many thermal imaging cameras flash to "low sense" mode and produce an image of much lower quality. But not MSA's Evolution 5800 TIC!
• Increased image resolution from 80,000 pixels (nominal), with best-in-class image quality from four times the picture elements (four times the information of previous TIC designs)
• Five user selectable palettes, White hot, Black hot, Fusion, Fire and Ice, and Rainbow.
• A 3.5" display, larger for better resolution, making it easier for multiple users to see screen simultaneously
• Standard 2x digital zoom that lets you zoom in on areas requiring a closer look
• Twice the Low Sensitivity and image quality in the 320º to 1000º+ F range, for unparalleled imaging
• High sensitivity with high-image definition over the widest temperature range up to 320º F versus competitors with a temperature range below 200º F.
MSA continues to lead the industry with our 2-year camera core warranty. The camera core is the most expensive component of any TIC, often accounting for up to 75% of the camera's cost. MSA's new 2-year Camera Core Warranty gives TIC users additional warranty coverage where you need it most. An optional extended warranty is available for a fee.
Approvals & Standards
MSA designs, manufactures and tests to existing standards that include:
- Water/Dust Ingress: International Standard CEI, IEC 529, IP 67 Classification
- Direct Flame/Heat Exposure: Simulated NFPA 1981-2002 Edition, NFPA 1982-1998
- Vibration: Edition MIL-STD-810E Category 1 Loose Cargo
- Radio Frequency Interference: Transport CE/EN 50081-2:1992, EN 50082-2:1992, FCC
- Rollover (Truck Charger): Part 15 Simulated NFPA 1901-12, 1.7